Thursday 15 July 2010

"Anna Maharaj Of SriKshetra Sonai"





              ~  ANNA MAHARAJ , THE YOGI & DEVOTEE OF MAA JAGADAMBA IN DIFFERENT MOODS ~

Brahmaleen Sri Hariharanandnath Maharaj also called ANNA MAHARAJ with love , of Sonai, Ahmednagar,Maharashtra. He appeared in 1918 and took Samadhi somewhere in 1999. He was an enlightened yogi , devotee of Sri Jagadamba Maa.
It is through my nanaji that is my maternal grandfather , that I was fortunate enough to be blessed by HIS Darshan, I was around 7 yrs old then and have a very hazy image of Anna Maharaj.

Please feel free to share more details about Him. 

~at thy lotus feet,
radhika.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Tejasvini Mulmule-Raje.
Pusad
Mob:-8806844754
My mother in law and grand mother in law was is regular follower of Anna Maharaj they have Mantra of him, this GURU Mantra give My Husband, Brother in Law, Sister in law, Father in law also. I am taking a Appa Maharaj GURU Mantra in 4 years ago.
Today I am work in Engineering College as clerk its Guru's bless.
Good Days!
Like to meet you.
Good Bye.

krishnadaasi said...

You are a blessed soul Tejaswini :)
I will contact you.
I dearly love Anna Maharaj, I met HIM when I was very small, but could not meet him later.
Love,
Radhika.

Shubhada nain said...

I saw him and got his blessings. Do we have his charitra book?

Unknown said...

My father is blessed with AnnaMaharaj wishes and I am daughter of raju from begum bazar hyderabad

Unknown said...

In my opinion,he was unique saint who was very easily approachable to anyone. He was trikal dnyani. We were hardly required to tell him our problems. He would know and suggest seva upasna to overcome problems. Extremely affectionate person loved by all who spent some time with him.

krishnadaasi said...

I am not aware of His charitra book. Please let me know if it is available.

krishnadaasi said...

My mother was very ill and my nana took her to Anna Maharaj. He told her to do naam jaap. He said,"Naav ghe pori." I can never forget His advice and even now when I face sorrow I remember His words. Love Him so much.

krishnadaasi said...

I would like to know more about Him. If you can share with me please write to me: theindianmystic@gmail.com

Rushikesh Ramesh Kulkarni said...

Shakti Samarthya Parambika Upasana Grantham I am read this

krishnadaasi said...

❤❤❤

krishnadaasi said...

I have it. But the book does not speak about his charitra in detail.